WHAT ARE “DOCTOR DAYS?”
The focus is on the essentials of practical pH and dissolved oxygen measurement. Dissolved oxygen and pH are some of the most common and routine types of analyses, but in order to achieve good precision and accuracy, proper technique must be followed.
We've added a NEW segment on optical measurements, a discussion on theory, and how optical measurements benefit your R&D and process operations.
For More Information:
- How electrodes function
- One point & multi-point
- Temperature / pressure
- Importance of an electrode’s slope
- Effects on pH electrodes
- Effect on buffers and samples
- Care & Maintenance
- Enhancing electrode’s performance
- Storage recommendations
- Techniques to rejuvenate electrodes
- Common measurement problems
- Calibration and measurement hints
- Isolating and troubleshooting individual components
Seminar - 120 min.
pH and DO technical presentation
(no hands-on training)
Hands-On Training - 90 min.
pH calibration station
pH problem solving station
pH care and maintenance station
DO calibration station
DO problem solving station
DO care and maintenance station